Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My name is Donna Akins, I live in Hendricks, West Virginia in beautiful Tucker County.
I have been married to a wonderful man, for the past eighteen years, we have two wonderful children. Elizabeth is 17 years old and is a Senior at Tucker County High School, Nicholas is 13 years old and attends Tucker Valley Middle School. My children are active in sports as well as their academics. My husband Kenny is a the Institutional Magistrate at Huttonsville Correctional Center in Huttonsville, West Virginia. I also work in the correctional setting at Davis Juvenile Correctional Center in Davis, West Virginia.

In my spare time I attend Fairmont State University as junior majoring in Education with the specialization of Social Studies. I completed most of my classes via online and off-campus sites but now attend on-campus twice a week. I have 47 hours and my student teaching to complete my degree!

My life is hectic right now, but in the end I know it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment