Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pod Cast

Jennifer and I worked on our pod cast project together. I used my previous lesson plan to create a script and we orated it together to complete our pod cast.

I have to admit I was nervous about this assignment, but after it was complete I was amazed at the possibilities this technology opens up! I think this could be utilized in so many ways, my mind is racing right now with the potential uses.

This tool will help the teacher meet some areas of the West Virginia Content Standards regarding technology as well.

I really had fun with this project!

The second part of this assignment was to create a lesson plan integrating the pod cast into the lesson! Here is a link to my lesson plan. Unfortunately, I do not have the activity, assessment and the rubric finished but I will finish them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment