Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weight Loss Journey

I began my weight loss journey back in January 2009 when we started a biggest loser contest at work. The Biggest Loser Contest was a fundraiser for Relay for Life!.

In January I weighed in at a whopping 180 pounds! The first 10 pounds was easy to lose but I had to add some exercise. I joined TWC in March along with my son (who is my motivator) and began losing even more.

I also follow the Weight Watchers program online and it is great, I would recommend it to everyone.

In April when the contest ended we decided to give it another try, here we are in July starting a brand new Biggest Loser Contest.

On Monday I weighed 157.6, I am so close to my goal of 145 pounds but I had a back injury a week ago and have not been able to get to the gym. However, by following the WW plan, I have been able to lose and/or maintain.

I begin Physical Therapy tomorrow and will be back at TWC tonight.

Wendy Hottle posted a Weight Loss Blog on FB and I thought it would be a good idea if I share my journey with my friends and family.

I welcome and thoughts and ideas to make this last 12.6 pounds easier to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment